Terms & Conditions//
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing any orders on www.nicheuniform.com Once you have placed an order via our website you are accepting our T+Cs and must comply with the below criteria.
Registration may be required if you wish to use some of the features available on this website. During registration, you are required to provide information that is true, accurate and current. If an order has been placed and this information is not current, please notify us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received confirmation that your payment has been authorised it will be processed on the next working day. An e-mail will be sent to you to acknowledge your order, it will confirm the goods, price, and delivery charge. Please note, our acceptance of your order (regardless of the content of any emails we send you) will only take place on despatch.
1. We may refuse or cancel your order if we decide it is reasonable to do so. This may include circumstances where:
1.1 We are unable to obtain authorised payment, or the payment process is incomplete.
1. 2 We identify a product or pricing error on the website.
1. 3 You fail to meet any criteria for eligibility of purchase which we may impose in the future.
1. 4 We suspect that your order is related to fraudulent activity.
1. 5 You fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow us to fulfil the order.
1. 6 Goods have become unavailable due to failing a quality control inspection.
2. We may contact you by phone or email to verify details before we despatch your order if the following applies:
2. 1 Your order is of particularly high value.
2. 2 The shipping and billing addresses do not match.
2. 3 We have not received enough payment to ship the order i.e. The wrong state/ region was selected upon purchase.
2. 4 Changes to our Couriers shipping policies.
Our office is open from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 6.00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm. During these hours we aim to answer all enquiries via both telephone and email. Please see advice below on our response times for different enquiries.
3. 1 General Enquiries:
We aim to respond to all general enquiries with in a 24-hour period, during peak times this may vary.
3. 2 Item Issues:
If the item, you have received is not as it should be i.e. Manufacturing issue or the Incorrect item is sent, we aim to have a response within 2 working days but please allow up to 7 working days for more complex issues.
3. 3 Delivery Issues:
If you are experiencing issues with delivery i.e. The tracking is not working, the parcel is showing as signed but not received, we aim to have a response the same working day, though this can be delayed if we are awaiting a response from the courier service.
3. 4 Shipping Quotes:
If you are experiencing issues with shipping to your location on our website, please contact us with your full shipping address and a list of the product codes you are trying to order. We aim to have a response within 1-2 working days.
3. 5 Order issues:
If you believe there is an issue with your order, this is to be brought to our attention within 2 working days of delivery, otherwise we may be
inclined dismiss the requested case/investigation.
4. 1 Buyers can choose from a range of payment methods when purchasing goods from us, these include: Card, PayPal or via Bank Transfer.
These payment methods can be selected when placing your order on the website. Please note, similarly to PayPal, the 1.5% transaction fee charged for card payments is non-refundable when cancelling an order or returning products.
4. 2 As of March 2020, PayPal now charge a non-refundable fee on all commercial transactions that ranges from 1.2% - 3.4% of the order value,
plus a fixed fee depending on your payment method and location. Please see the link below for further information. So, any
cancellations made after an order is placed will not receive a full refund, the above changes will be deducted from the refund
We always want you to be 100% satisfied with your order, however, if you are unhappy with your order for any reason, a return
request must be opened via our website. To do so you must have a registered account and the return ID must be included in
the box. If you have checked out as a guest your return request must be brought to our attention via email@example.com
A guest return must include the order number, your full name and reason for return. Returns must also meet the following criteria:
5. 1 All returns must be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving the item(s). Anything returned within 1-14 working days
will receive a 100% product price refund. (Excluding Shipping)
5. 2 If the item(s) are returned to us between 15-30 days from the date of delivery a 20% re-stocking fee will be charged.
5. 3 With COVID measures in place, please only return parcels through an official courier service, failure to do so will incur
an admin charge of 20%.
5. 4 Any return which has exceeded 30 days will not be accepted, if the product is sent regardless of this information the customer
must then arrange collection from our store within 7 days if they would like to receive their item back.
5. 5 All items must be sent back to us in their original condition.
Failing to do so will mean the return will not be accepted.
5. 6 It may take up to 3 working days from the time of arrival for the return to be refunded.
5. 8 All clearance items are exempt from returns; you are purchasing the product with the understanding it cannot be returned.
5. 9 Please note, similarly to PayPal, the 1.5% transaction fee charged for card payments is non-refundable when cancelling an order
or returning products.
6. 1 All customers receive tracking information to the email address which is provided on the order upon dispatch of the product(s), depending
on the courier used, you may also receive an SMS notification.
6. 2 You must ensure somebody is present or suitable arrangements are made for when the delivery takes place. If this is not possible, using the
tracking provided you can re-direct the delivery to a neighbour/ safe location. If there are any issues once the tracking is received, this must be
brought to our attention within 1 working day.
6. 3 We are not responsible for items that are lost/stolen from being left at a safe place of your choice.
6. 4 Any damaged parcel enquiry brought to our attention after 5 working days will be refused as to coincide with our contracted courier service policies.
6. 5 The date for delivery of the goods is not known at time of sale, any date provided is an estimate and is dependent on the provision of the
goods to us by our manufacturer. We will do our best to secure delivery of the goods in time for the estimated delivery date (if any) but do not guarantee
the time of delivery.
6. 6 If you are not available for the delivery of an order, depending on the courier service used, they may attempt to leave the parcel in a safe place.
We are not liable for the loss of the parcel in such a case if you are not available to accept it.
6. 7 If a parcel is dispatched from our premises and the courier service is unable to deliver the item due insufficient delivery details provided by yourself, you
will be contacted by the courier service to make the requested changes. If these are not made in time the parcel will be returned to us and you will be liable to cover the return cost. These funds will be deducted from the original payment and may take up to a week to process.
6. 8 It is the customers responsibility to check the duty rates for orders delivered to your country, the amount must be paid to clear the item via customs, so the courier service can continue delivery.
6. 9 If an order is returned to sender (Niche Uniform) due to the below criteria, you will be charged for the return delivery to the sender.
- Incomplete address
- Too many delivery attempts
- Refusal of parcel without damage evidence
Other reasons may need to be reviewed given the circumstances of the automatic return.